Author Topic: Right of Return Extended to Non Jews who "marry" Gay Jews  (Read 21353 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Right of Return Extended to Non Jews who "marry" Gay Jews
« on: August 12, 2014, 06:12:16 AM »
 :fright: :fright: :fright: :fright: :fright: :fright: :fright:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183971#.U-nnsmMVCYQ
This animal Gidon Sa'ar from Likud is responsible for this.
Interior Minister rules that Jews in same-sex marriages can immigrate to Israel - even with a non-Jewish partner.

The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Right of Return Extended to Non Jews who "marry" Gay Jews
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 02:12:01 PM »
Ew rump rangers!!!!
 >:(

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 03:14:20 PM »
All the problems in Gasa, Judea and South Lebanon are superficial and not worth to worry about. It's time to address the real issues facing Jewish nations. Thank you right wing national camp, Pipi, Piperman, and others! Not that even needed additional evidences of how phony you all are.  :-\
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 03:41:30 PM »
So someone who is not even jewish but are gay who are in a partnership with a man can make aliyah to Israel but Chaim can't? What the heck?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 03:45:39 PM »
This is a very bad and dangerous idea. Hopefully it is reversed very soon... The entire situation in Israel is sliding toward oblivion... There are no homosexual marriages and Jewishness is only passed from a female mother to a child... No fool can change the basic law so we must keep track of these false marriages and false Jews.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 03:45:49 PM »
Tel Aviv is known as "San Francisco" of the East.   Israel is known as one of the most "gay friendly" countries in the world.

A man sodomizing another man does not qualify as making another man a Jew.  To say this is an abomination of G-d is an understatement.  I hate to say Hashem may punish Israel very harshly for desecrating His Holy Name and allowing such filth and perversion in his country.   Also, by allowing homosexuals to make "aliyah" they are making an utter mockery of his Torah and his holiest places.

Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 03:47:04 PM »
Tel Aviv is known as "San Francisco" of the East.   Israel is known as one of the most "gay friendly" countries in the world.

A man sodomizing another man does not qualify as making another man a Jew.  To say this is an abomination of G-d is an understatement.  I hate to say Hashem may punish Israel very harshly for desecrating His Holy Name and allowing such filth and perversion in his country.   Also, by allowing homosexuals to make "aliyah" they are making an utter mockery of his Torah and his holiest places.

I agree that modern Israel just may be wiped off the map... G-d Forbid and may he save the righteous ones...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2014, 03:47:36 PM »
Looks like the Bibi faggets took down the FB page just in time...
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2014, 03:49:36 PM »
Oh and the obvious problem that Hashem can use to avenge his name is that any of these fagget leftist Jews can now bring in their moustafas as their husbands.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2014, 03:52:19 PM »
It all really now depends on The righteous Jews in Israel & around the world what they will do next.
If there isn't large protests to this then I can't see G-d saving anyone.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2014, 03:57:37 PM »
It all really now depends on The righteous Jews in Israel & around the world what they will do next.
If there isn't large protests to this then I can't see G-d saving anyone.

You and I both know very well that there isn't going to be a protest. Who's going to organize it, the "right" wing? They'll be called hateful by the news, and might get equally but different less-than-approving stares from the leftists he might eat with at a Friday night dinner table. And Hashem told us that a remnant would remain alive. I expect the redemption, but I would have a difficult time believing that we can bring Moshiah in haste before any catastrophe (G-d forbid).

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2014, 04:01:34 PM »
You and I both know very well that there isn't going to be a protest. Who's going to organize it, the "right" wing? They'll be called hateful by the news, and might get equally but different less-than-approving stares from the leftists he might eat with at a Friday night dinner table. And Hashem told us that a remnant would remain alive. I expect the redemption, but I would have a difficult time believing that we can bring Moshiah in haste before any catastrophe (G-d forbid).
So in other words do nothing because you may offend the homos, leftists & Nazis?
Is that what you're really saying, just do nothing & let Israel be destroyed?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2014, 04:03:27 PM »
I wouldn't care WHO I'd offend, this is pure evil & goes against everything that G-d commands of The Jewish People.
You're not afraid to offend G-d but Nazi's & Homos you fear!
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2014, 05:46:43 PM »
So in other words do nothing because you may offend the homos, leftists & Nazis?
Is that what you're really saying, just do nothing & let Israel be destroyed?

Can we make a protest? I'll join. Ok, guess I'll do nothing then.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2014, 05:49:08 PM »
Can we make a protest? I'll join. Ok, guess I'll do nothing then.
Why don't you get some Jews from around your area or family members & make people aware of this evil?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2014, 05:53:00 PM »
The Israeli government has banned guns in the hands of its citizens, but allows and even promotes gay sodomite sex..    Basically, whatever makes the people spiritually and physically weaker makes the evil European-run government machine happier.

Israel is essentially a European-run police state.  The ROmans still have not been driven from the land and we still take orders from Caesar.

Even at my Chabad many of the members were promoting gay marriage and saying how evil "Christians" were because they are "homophobic".  Somehow, many Jews, themselves, have the misconception that the Torah promotes homosexuality, when in fact, it calls for homosexuals to be put to death.   I had to keep my mouth shut at my last Chabad about homosexuality being a sin, as many of the members would have hated my guts if I dared criticize homosexuality.  I am amazed at how many Jews think homosexual sodomite sex is kosher.  Even at some of the conservative synagogues I have been to, they seem to be under some strange impression that being gay is acceptable for a Jew.

We need to drive all the gays out of Eretz Yisrael, or else Hashem will make sure to punish us the same as he did to Sodom and Gomorrah and we will suffer greatly..

« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 06:17:44 PM by EveryJewA44 »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2014, 06:00:01 PM »
The Israeli government has banned guns in the hands of its citizens, but allows and even promotes gay sodomite sex..    Basically, whatever makes the people spiritually and physically weaker makes the evil European-run government machine happier.

Israel is essentially a European-run police state.  The ROmans still have not been driven from the land and we still take orders from Caesar.

Even at my Chabad many of the members were promoting gay marriage and saying how evil "Christians" were because they are "homophobic".  Somehow, many Jews, themselves, have the misconception that the Torah promotes homosexuality, when in fact, it calls for homosexuals to be put to death.   I had to keep my mouth shut in my last Chabad about homosexuality being a sin, as many of the members would have hated my guts if I dared criticize homosexuality.  I am amazed at how many Jews think homosexual sodomite sex is kosher.  Even at some of conservative synagogues I have been to, they seem to be under some strange impression that being gay is acceptable for a Jew.

We need to drive all the gays out of Eretz Yisrael, or else Hashem will make sure to punish us the same as he did to Sodom and Gomorrah and we will suffer greatly..
I'd speak out in a heartbeat. How do you know everyone would hate you? I think if you spoke out and stood firm on your stance and back up Bible versus on evil homo behavior you would be respected. Maybe you'll be thrown out but if that's the case then it's not the place for you. You may be surprised that some people will defend you or leave themselves.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2014, 06:01:33 PM »
The Jews that remain silent to this are just like The Jews who were silent during the Holocaust.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2014, 06:14:52 PM »
Someone should get the Jewish National Front or some other far-right "fringe" group in Israel to do something about this. Whenever some Marxist in Ukraine brings up homosexuality, and how it should be recognized and the definition of marriage changed, the people turn out en masse to remind them of what the people actually want. Here the homosexuals are against it because they realize it's unnatural. But what we have in western Europe and America, and unfortunately now Israel, is liberal brainwashing to tell them that it's normal and that they should turn even start getting militant about it.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2014, 06:22:21 PM »
The Jews that remain silent to this are just like The Jews who were silent during the Holocaust.

Irish Zionist, I already was thrown out of the same Chabad for standing up against an Anti-Israel Palestinian Nationalist at the synagogue who was promoting BDS and Rachel COrrie foundation to the members at the Shabbat table.  The Rabbi didn't want me coming back because he was afraid I would offend the traitor, who he was friends with.  So, having to stand up against homosexuality would have been next on the agenda, but I didn't even make it that far.  Trust me, I am not the kind of guy who keeps my mouth shut very easily.  I  already knew that I was not so welcomed at the synagogue, because I had very conservative views, so I was trying not to scare everyone away immediately.

We Jews suffered a physical holocaust in the 1930s and 1940s, but today, we are suffering from a spiritual holocaust.   I am very open about condemning homosexuality.   I've been attacked and called bad names by many Jews for being against homosexuality, Obama, Two-State Solution and female rabbis.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2014, 06:26:41 PM »
Irish Zionist, I already was thrown out of the same Chabad for standing up against an Anti-Israel Palestinian Nationalist at the synagogue who was promoting BDS and Rachel COrrie foundation to the members at the Shabbat table.  The Rabbi didn't want me coming back because he was afraid I would offend the traitor, who he was friends with.  So, having to stand up against homosexuality would have been next on the agenda, but I didn't even make it that far.  Trust me, I am not the kind of guy who keeps my mouth shut very easily.  I  already knew that I was not so welcomed at the synagogue, because I had very conservative views, so I was trying not to scare everyone away immediately.

We Jews suffered a physical holocaust in the 1930s and 1940s, but today, we are suffering from a spiritual holocaust.   I am very open about condemning homosexuality.   I've been attacked and called bad names by many Jews for being against homosexuality, Obama, Two-State Solution and female rabbis.
This was happening at a Chabad? Is there anywhere in Judaism which the leftist disease has not yet infiltrated?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2014, 06:34:03 PM »
This was happening at a Chabad? Is there anywhere in Judaism which the leftist disease has not yet infiltrated?

At some Chabad he knows about, while the Chabad centers and Rabbis that me and others here and every Chabad I ever heard of besides that one are against that.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2014, 06:36:24 PM »

You know you are right & you should keep speaking out.
Publicly some Jews don't support you but I bet privately they go home and say, you know, what he said was right, I wish I had to courage to speak out like that.

Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2014, 06:59:28 PM »
Why don't you get some Jews from around your area or family members & make people aware of this evil?

I live in a very poor neighborhood, and I don't know where the one other Jew here lives, but he's not religious. In my area, a street protest would just let the thieves know I'm not watching my shed.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2014, 07:57:25 PM »
At some Chabad he knows about, while the Chabad centers and Rabbis that me and others here and every Chabad I ever heard of besides that one are against that.
Thank God, as that's Judaism's last defense against marxism, just like Israel is the easternmost front for the defense of western civilization from Islam.