Author Topic: MK Zeev: Gay Plague Could Destroy Israel  (Read 5778 times)

admin

MK Zeev: Gay Plague Could Destroy Israel
« on: January 29, 2008, 08:41:39 PM »
MK Zeev: Gay 'plague' could destroy Israel

From self-hating YNet: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3500042,00.html

Posters reading 'in this house lives an MK who is trying to outlaw citizens' right to march in Jerusalem,' hung on MKs Gabbay, Zeev's homes. Zeev: Gays a plague that could destroy Israel

Aviram Zino
Latest Update:    01.29.08, 14:20 / Israel News

Members of Hadash party's "Red-Pink Patrol" hung placards overnight Tuesday on the homes of Knesset members Eli Gabbay (National Union-NR) and Nissim Zeev (Shas) in protest of a proposal banning gay pride parades in Jerusalem.

'Suppress Sexual Tendencies'
Shas MK proposes 'rehab centers' for gays  / Amnon Meranda
Nissim Ze'ev suggests establishing 'rehabilitation centers' to suppress sexual tendencies of homosexuals, lesbians. ‘These people are dangerous and we must keep an eye on them,’ he says
Full Story

"In this house lives an MK who is trying to outlaw the citizens' right to march and protest on the streets of Jerusalem," one of the posters read. "This anti-democratic bill is targeting not only the homosexual, lesbian, transgender and bisexual communities, but also human and civil rights in general.

The proposed amendment to Basic Law: Jerusalem, would enable the Jerusalem Municipal Council to ban gay parades and rallies for considerations of disturbance to public order, offending the public's sensitivities or for religious considerations.

Yaniv Rosner, a member of Hadash's "Red-Pink Forum," said MKs Gabbay and Zeev "are attempting to create a situation whereby an entire community is denied its right to protest in Jerusalem.

"There is no precedent to such legislation," he said, "this is way past being only about the gay community; it is a question of whether the right to protest is a basic, democratic right in Israel."

'Legislation inherently damaging'

During a heated Knesset debate Sunday, MK Zeev claimed that the proposed legislation was aimed at assisting homosexuals and lesbians who want to start a family.

He said that if it was up to him he would put gays in rehabilitation centers "along with drug addicts and alcoholics".

Zeev went as far as comparing the gay movement to a "plague that may destroy Jewish Israel", adding that this "plague" should be dealt with "just as the Health Ministry is dealing with bird flu."

Professor Mordechai Kremnitzer, a law professor who took part in this debate, preferred to focus on the core legal issues at hand. “The true test of freedom of expression is the actual expression at hand and whether is offensive at the deepest levels,” he told the Constitution, Law and Justice Committee.

Advertisement   

The professor therefore pointed out that “this type of legislation is acceptable if we want to turn Jerusalem into another Teheran, not if it is the capital of secular Jews as well.”

MK Yitzhak Levy of the National Religious Party pointed out, conversely, that even Israeli police forces do not allow all worshipers to enter the Temple Mount for prayers.

Kremnitzer categorically rejected this analogy, saying there was a big difference between maintaining law and order and preventing certain elements from rioting to instituting legislation that "stands against everything that a democratic, Jewish state ought to be.

“This legislation is inherently damaging. If freedom of expression is impinged upon, Israel will cease to be a democracy,” said the professor.

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
Re: MK Zeev: Gay Plague Could Destroy Israel
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 08:43:59 PM »
It is much better for Israel to cease to exist as a democracy, then to cease to exist.
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 09:01:29 PM »
I agree the gays are pro moslem, thats very strange
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 09:42:06 PM »
This is why I can't move to Israel right now, because of how demented the society has become, it's sad.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 09:59:56 PM »
Gay parades in Israel, or anyother country are obscene. They are not protest march agaisnt discrimination, they are just inmodest shows and can well be banned.
But establishing "rehab centers" for gays, sounds violent. I'd rather establish rahab centers for Arabs teens to unwash their brains from the anti-semite indoctrination they have received.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 10:34:44 PM »
What is Let Be Land's view on gays and gay parades?

1- Let-be-land has no cities and so no streets under its sovereignty, so there can't be parades inside Let-be-land. If someday a whole city joined us ( impossible in practise) we would let the city council to decide according to the neighbors' sensiblity. If a Letbelandic citizen happened to take part in a parade abroad, that would be no crime. But if it's done against the culture or religious feelings of the natives...he could be charged of acting against an ethnic/religious groups in their own land.
2- Gay individuals are free in Let-be-land. (in case there were some, we don't ask about private life)
3- Gay marriage simply does not exist. If someone married under the law of other nation, this current Letbelandic Govt would not recognise the marriage.
4- This Govt considers gay adoption as a form of indoctrination of children. Indoctrination is punished by loss of citizenship according to Setion 2, art 10 of the Basic Penal Law
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 01:37:55 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

newman

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 10:46:33 PM »
Homosexuallity can be cured by electric shock. Mormons do it in Salt Lake City.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2008, 10:51:26 PM »

Exactly, that's a good solution in my opinion O0

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2008, 11:08:41 PM »
the fags didnt go through the Arab quarter, because it would be "offensive" to Muslims. More like they knew Muslims wouldnt tolerate that s*** and would blow up the fags
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 11:18:07 PM »
According to the Torah, male homosexuals are supposed to be stoned to death, NOT rehabilitated.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2008, 11:20:08 PM »
According to the Torah, male homosexuals are supposed to be stoned to death, NOT rehabilitated.
given, but in our current society that cant be done, so we must go for the second best
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2008, 12:25:04 AM »

Why so much concern abouy homosexuality? Whay about other violations yo the Jewish or Noahide Laws?
Would you use an lectric shock to cure a Jew form religious indifference? would you stone a Mahalelel Shabat? And a goy who commits idolatry?
Are you moved by religious zeal, or just hate?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2008, 01:29:08 AM »
Think of how these people are treated in Israel, and then think about how the rest of the Middle East, like for example Iran, or Saudi Arabia, treats them.

They ought to be thanking God they're not being threatened with stripes and execution. It shows how merciful the Israeli government is compared to others in the Middle East.

I do find it really sad and unfair though that they can live in Israel and the Israeli government is ok with it, and all the crummy Muslims are allowed to live in Israel, but they won't let someone like Chaim, who loves Israel, to move there.

newman

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2008, 01:43:48 AM »

Never in History has a Jewish court actually sentenced homosexuals to death. There has to be 2 kosher witnesses who give the exact same testimony. If either one lies, the witness can be put to death so it is extremely hard to convict someone of.

Most of the harsher penalties in Jewish law are a maximum sentance, not a mandatory one. The RAMBAM said that if a Jewish court hands down more than one death sentance in a generation it would be considered 'bloodthirsty'.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2008, 10:50:41 AM »
I have a theory. First, I'll mention that there exists a theory (posed by 2 mathematicians who analyzed statistical data) that suggests that homosexuality is caused by a virus, to which a fetus is exposed in the mother's body. My theory is that liberalism is also caused by a virus, and the two viruses are linked. I am saying this because liberalism is suicidal. A group of biologically healthy organisms would not espouse an ideology that leads to their demise. It is unnatural and sick, in a literal sense. I have also noticed that there are very few liberal Jews among those who came from the former USSR. This would be consistent with the virus theory, becauses viruses are spread geographically.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2008, 10:58:19 AM »

I love the Bible.  :)

P.S.: Please don't misunderstand, of course not only because of this issue.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani